The First Lady Governor of Batangas


I knew her as a very well known actress or the "Star for All Seasons" not until the time I entered the Batangas Capitol. After working in the call center, I tried my luck as a job order in the Provincial Information Office on April 22, 2009. Fortunately, our office is in charge with the documentation and information dissemination of all the activities of Governor Vilma Santos Recto. It was June 24, 2004 when I finally got the chance to have a photo with her. She even hugged me then. This is the first of the many :)



When President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo visited the Capitol, stopped and posed with all the usherettes including me.


Right after submitting her certificate of candidacy last December 2009, the governor was grateful for the assistance of the Liberal Party Secretariat.


This is our photo with Miss Kris Aquino when they conducted the medical mission in Lemery on 2010.


It is our first official photo with the whole family of the Provincial Information Office with Vice Governor Mark Leviste. 



Mother's Day of 2010 was the time when she kissed me to thank me for the very touching video I made for her.



I grabbed the opportunity to get an autograph from her when she visited my hometown, San Luis.




This is another moment when I made her heart jump for the AVP I rendered for her birthday last November 3, 2010.


Santacruzan of 2012 when I gd the chance to pose with her during the night party.


All our efforts were paid off when the governor visited our booth in Tanauan City during the Ala Eh Festival 2012.


This is a stolen shot during the Ala Eh! Festival 2012 while she was delivering her inspirational message.


We were all smiles when the governor was in our side during the NBA Finals eventhough our team was defeated.


The victory party of May 2013 election was not complete without this photo opportunity with the last termer, Governor Vilma Santos Recto.




Though we don't have much contribution as part of the committee during the Ala Eh! Festival 2013 held in Batangas City, our governor made us feel that we are a big part of the success. PiO is indeed special to her.


This is our goal - to start 2014 with a bang. It means having our first official photo with the one and only Governor Vi as good remembrance for the year ahead. Kudos to her. We will suport you all the way. More memories and pictures to come. We will be your avid fans and supporters!

And with the national and local elections held last May 9, 2016, Batangas Governor Vilma Santos Recto was duly elected and proclaimed as the First Lady Representative of the Sixth District of Lipa City. She again won the hearts of her fellow Lipeños. We may be sad for her farewell but we wish our governor all the best as she moves forward to serving the people of Lipa City and proving that she is indeed a confidently beautiful and good leader.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates