Meet my Family :)


I am a big dreamer and that is because I am molded by a family who dreams big. This is my first entry to my blog site. 

By the way, I am Kristina Marie Joy B. Andal and I am a twenty six year old "probinsyana" from Batangas. I started this so as to check one of my goals in the bucket list. 

I have a been a huge fan of beauty, fashion and travel bloggers so I would like to take them as my inspiration to finally put up my own. 

I am a writer by heart. During my elementary days, I got frustrated because one of the requirements to be part of the honor roll was to earn credits from extra-curricular activities. So, I applied to be a member of The Little Olcan. I got rejected. It was only during my highschool days that I became a full pledged writer and editor of The Olcan. I participated well in the said organization and other clubs. Hence, I luckily became an honor student from being an ordinary one. 

All of these efforts were due to my family. I never felt being pushed to be on top but it was a feeling that I need to be a responsible child for all of them. I owe everything to them. God knows how I tried to do even the hardest things just to make them be proud of me. 

Yes, I am a descendant of the Andal and Bonsol clans. My father is a retired employee of MIESCOR but he managed to be a purchasing officer of the Landbees Corporation. My mother is a retired public school teacher in Tungal Elementary School.  My brother is a safety engineer in MIESCOR Lemery. My youngerr sister is a Bookkeeper in LandBank Edsa Shaw. My auntie is self employed as load retailer. And I am a government employee in the Provincial Government of Batangas.

I rose from the ranks from being a job order to casual then into a regular employee. I graduated cum laude with a degree in Bachelor of Arts major in Political Science. As of time of posting, I law graduate from the University of Batangas. 

I may be a petite woman but I do have tall aspirations to conquer. I want to do many things for the sake of my family. I am offering my achievements to them. May God let me fulfill their dreams so I can take them to places and give back those sacrifices they made for me. I am posting this blog to confess my love for them and express how much I owe who and what I am today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates